Illumient's design provides:
- Well planned cable management design for ease of installation
- Option for the pole to be installed on a pad or “dig and drop” method, which can drastically reduce installation costs
- Batteries and electronics are elegantly stored within the pole base, putting the weight where it needs to be and making it easy to access, once again saving on installation and maintenance costs
- Aesthetics are important – these poles offer many options for both color and finish, they are quite simply – gorgeous
- StressCrete poles are made of a patented spun concrete process which provides extraordinary strength and “forever” durability, even in harsh environments
Corporate Colors and Brand Integration: You can choose from a large number of colors and finishes to complement business district or commercial branding.
Accessories and Options: With a comprehensive list of options and design configurations, you can design the pole to include banner, arms, and a myriad of other options.
The Illumient Smart Off-Grid system works with any light a customer wants (either D/C or A/C power). We also offer a variety of luminaire choices, such as King Luminaire, Enduralite, LED Roadway, GE or others. They range from 20 - 150 watts, yet provide the same amount of light on the street as HID lights that have much higher wattage. The long lasting LED effectively eliminates normal maintenance required for HID lighting. Options include pendant lights, pole tops and more.